Looking for your next career move?
Silsal’s commitment to unparalleled design, functionality, craftsmanship and customer service is at the heart of everything we do.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, and are always seeking fresh, passionate and creative talent who feel connected to our brand, customers and ambitions. If you would like to become part of our journey, share your CV with us today, by emailing email@example.com
As a Marketing Assistant, the role will involve:
- Supporting the marketing manager in carrying out various strategies and tasks in order to reach marketing goals and objectives.
- Researching market trends, demographics, pricing strategies and other relevant information that helps with marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with photoshoot prep, event planning and execution.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly marketing calendars, and planning website content, themes and updates.
- Ensuring all email campaigns are scheduled and go out on time.
- Ensuring all social media posts are scheduled and posted to the appropriate platforms.
- Responding to comments and DMs on social media platforms.
- Reviewing social media performance and implementing corrective measures where necessary.
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing and sales material.
- Liaising confidently with key marketing contacts, influencers and collaborators to effectively deliver marketing campaigns.
- Working closely alongside the Graphic Designer to ensure all campaigns are visually engaging and accurate.
- Reviewing sales reports, along with other data sources including website and email analytics to identify potential email themes and content.
- Generating new ideas, concepts and areas for growth.
As a Marketing Assistant, it’s important you:
- Are proficient in Microsoft office.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Are passionate about digital technologies.
- Have a creative, calm, can-do approach to problem-solving.
- Are self-motivated and able to work well in a team.
- Can display a passion for marketing and desire to grow and learn.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Are bilingual (English & Arabic).
We would be really excited if you:
- Have previous experience in working with different social media platforms.
Job Type: Part-Time (3 days/27 hours per week) with potential for this to grow into a full-time position.
If you would like to become considered for this role, please share your CV with us today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Customer Service Representative, the role will involve:
- Answering all incoming telephones calls, WhatsApp messages and emails from customers.
- Processing, responding and resolving customer queries in a timely manner.
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Remaining knowledgeable and informed about all Silsal products and services in order to answer customer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Categorising complaints and providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and retention by providing professional customer support.
- Keeping systems up to date with customer contact details
As a Customer Service Representative, it’s important you:
- Hold a high school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Have experience with Microsoft Office.
- Boast 2 years of customer service experience.
- Have good communication skills, especially on the telephone.
- Are focused, accurate and detail-oriented.
- Remain calm and polite under pressure.
- Are proficient in English
We would be really excited if you:
- You also speak and write Arabic.
Job Type: Full-Time
If you would like to become considered for this role, please share your CV with us today by emailing email@example.com.